Thursday, January 11, 2007

Hello people!
Changed my blog song already.
Aly & Aj - Out Of The Blue
Pretty shagged today, fwah.
I've got a pile of work waiting for me to go do them.
:[

School today was pretty average.
During morning assembly today,
I was reading my book when Mrs Loh tapped me.
BOO, scared the daylights outta me :/

Went to the computer lab to start on our FNN coursework.
I finally decided on question 1 :)
But I still have no idea bout what dishes to prepare.
Waited for the art pupils to be released,
after that went off to an area neat Yl's house.

Played around at Sheng Siong supermarket :D


Up up & away!

Hmmmm random (:

Pringles sour cream flavour!!

Went off the the "nearby" KFC outlet to have our late lunch.
That area looks like Far East to me :D

Yay bestie!

Loves!

French fries!! With cheese! (!!)

What I also do. Eeee spring onions.

Walked around abit, took 51 (:

Prettaye cool handles huh?

Love them aeroplane loads! x]

2 crazy freaks :B

Reached the opposite of the German Centre.
Changed bus, & we took 176.
On the bus, Ade & I laughed super super loud.
Made bestie super embarassed.
Talked about loads of stuffs,
made me laugh till I cry,
made me laugh till my stomach's about to burst.
xD
Reached home afterwards.

Height & weight checking tomorrow!
I've grown fat & Im short already.
Ha ha. Whateverz.

Take care grandma!
Lord, bless my grandmother,
may she recover as soon as possible.

Im off to Audition!
Im happy happy happy today! :D
Goodbye world!

No comments: